Our first seminar will be:
June 10, 2017
New Bridge Church
1446 Calvin Davis Circle
Lawrenceville, GA 30043
9 AM - 5 PM
Author, speaker, and radio personality Dottie Coffman and Publisher Tracy Ruckman will be your hosts for this day long seminar. Attendees will learn the why's and how's of sharing their life stories in book form.
Early bird registration is only $89 April 1-30. Regular registration is $99 May 1-June 9. Registration at the door will be $110.
Registration includes all programming, morning and afternoon snacks, lunch, networking, and other goodies. All attendees will be registered for great door prizes, too:
- Gift Basket of books
- "Lunch with Tracy" - arrangements to be decided with winner
- "Lunch with Dottie" - arrangements to be decided with winner
- Custom Book Cover Design - for book published through TMP
- Book Trailer - 2 minutes or less in length * some restrictions may apply due to content
- Radio Advertisement for book - 1 minute in length * some restrictions may apply due to content
Attendees may also register for a one-on-one appointment with Dottie or Tracy for a 15-minute time period during the conference to discuss your project or ideas. You will learn the time of your appointment when you sign in at the event.
Register for your appointment here:
Life-changing events, such as four bouts with cancer, have shaped Dottie’s life and led her to sharing her life’s stories with others to encourage, equip, and entertain.
Dottie and her husband Ken live in Monroe, GA, and have raised four children to adulthood and now enjoy their three grandchildren.
Active in church, she is a singer, drama director, drama coach and teacher. She has written, produced, and directed scripts for Easter and Christmas productions and has begun work on her second book.
Tracy Ruckman is wife, mother, student, and book publisher. She was founder, owner, and publisher of WIP Books and Pix-N-Pens Press from 2011 to 2016, and is currently founder and publisher of TMP Books. Since 2011, she has published over 100 books in print and digital formats, and many of those books have won numerous awards in the publishing industry.
In addition to all her publishing duties, she is currently earning her MFA in Screenwriting, and has been blessed with several opportunities in the film industry these last few months.
Legacy Series Seminars Coming Soon:
(Watch this website and Facebook for updates!)
- Macon, GA—“Writing Your Story through Children’s Picture Books”
- Cartersville, GA—“Writing Your Story through Poetry and Family History”
- Macon, GA—“Writing Through the Pain of Your Life’s Story”
Other locations are currently being planned so stay tuned for more updates.